SHOUT OUT TO THE 3AM CLUB!

SkerFalcon8710

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant sleep I feel on top of the world. A huge weight off the shoulders after watching so many "must win" difficult games this year. Im Sitting around drinking beers with my friend a Jets fan AND HE SAYS "Im so jealous on you right now for being a fan of the Atlanta Falcons" wtf it sounded so weird to me. Then he said they could go to the superbowl and I got all defensive(conditioned to do so when it comes to falcons) and he said Im not mocking you relax Im being for real. Im so confused right now fans of the nfl are envious of us, bottom line this is really ****en cool.

I cant sleep I feel on top of the world. A huge weight off the shoulders after watching so many "must win" difficult games this year. Im Sitting around drinking beers with my friend a Jets fan AND HE SAYS "Im so jealous on you right now for being a fan of the Atlanta Falcons" wtf it sounded so weird to me. Then he said they could go to the superbowl and I got all defensive(conditioned to do so when it comes to falcons) and he said Im not mocking you relax Im being for real. Im so confused right now fans of the nfl are envious of us, bottom line this is really ****en cool.

:lol:

We gotta get used to this

Dude i know how you feel, theres just been something about this season its mystifying

p.s. Ronaldo is sick Glory Glory MAN UNITED

Glory Glory is right my man... im going to be pissed in a year though if he leaves to Real... im gonna have to change this whole name haha

Man U doesnt need him though im sure we'll find another young stud (we always do) but he is the best player in the world and it would be like the colts losing Manning

Dude i know how you feel, theres just been something about this season its mystifying

I know what you mean to man... my dad is a eagles fan (he grew up there) and it was awful right after we won he say the last 30 seconds of the game and to it was safe to say he wasnt happy... for once i thought he wanted to be a falcons fan more than a eagles fan haha

I know what you mean to man... my dad is a eagles fan (he grew up there) and it was awful right after we won he say the last 30 seconds of the game and to it was safe to say he wasnt happy... for once i thought he wanted to be a falcons fan more than a eagles fan haha

haha ya if he heads off to Real ill be a bit peav'd to but o well like you said I'm sure Man U will find someone they breed them over there. haha my uncle is a vikings fan and i've been able to hold huge victories like this and 98 over his head for awhile he dosnt like it to much

Man, it's 9am in my country. So I feel I would be cheatin'. :(

Hey, it's 9am where I am too and I don't feel like I'm cheating.

Then again, I'm working night shifts at the moment so I'm staying up to make the 3am call :lol:

And judging from your avatar, I'd say you're from my neighboring country Germany?