congrats to the falcons!

nolafan33

thanks it feels good! who woulda thunk it? does this remind you of the 2006 saints season?

more than you would think...just like the 06 saints, the falcons had everything go their way this season, sometimes it always takes a little luck and there is absouletly nothing wrong with that. the falcons are a great story and if they get some things fixed they could be a threat in the playoffs. i'm proud to see it, gives you that happy feeling inside :lol:

you always like to see the underdogs come out on top.

Ditto on the congrats

This is another quality road win that I did not think the Falcons could pull off, the other was in San Diego.

I haven't been a complete hater of the Falcons chances, but no way did I think they would do this well.

There is actually a chance for a worst to first which is completly unbelievable.

Ditto on the congrats

This is another quality road win that I did not think the Falcons could pull off, the other was in San Diego.

I haven't been a complete hater of the Falcons chances, but no way did I think they would do this well.

There is actually a chance for a worst to first which is completly unbelievable.

Thanks pds...none of thought this until about 6 or 7 weeks ago we started to believe?