Turner is NOT close to

The Moderator is wrong in his blog ( http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?a...p;showentry=744 ). LT has the record, he set it in 2006. So stop bringing it up in EVERY thread.

Turner is close to breaking the NFL record for most rushing touchdowns by a player in his 1st year with a new team. The record is 18 and Turner now has 16. I posted an article about it on here some time last night.

dude they are talking about in the players 1st year with the team.

That's not what the Mod's blog says, and that isn't what people are saying. I have even seen 2 threads about it.

Posted by Moderator, Today, 11:08 AM in Regular Season 08 Falcons-Vikings

Running back Michael Turner sits on the precipice of history this afternoon. After shattering the franchise record for rushing touchdowns in a season (15) last week vs. the Bucs, Turner is just three touchdowns shy of the all-time NFL mark of 18 rushing touchdowns in a single year, a feat accomplished by Eric Dickerson of the Rams in 1983. Ahead of him on the list are Dickerson and Ricky Williams, who had 16 rushing touchdowns for the Saints in 2002.

That's not what the Mod's blog says, and that isn't what people are saying. I have even seen 2 threads about it.

Posted by Moderator, Today, 11:08 AM in Regular Season 08 Falcons-Vikings

Running back Michael Turner sits on the precipice of history this afternoon. After shattering the franchise record for rushing touchdowns in a season (15) last week vs. the Bucs, Turner is just three touchdowns shy of the all-time NFL mark of 18 rushing touchdowns in a single year, a feat accomplished by Eric Dickerson of the Rams in 1983. Ahead of him on the list are Dickerson and Ricky Williams, who had 16 rushing touchdowns for the Saints in 2002.

Undoubtedly he left out the fact of "players with their 1st year with a team." So yes... you're correct there. But if you look at the fact he brought up Dickerson with 18 in 1983, and Ricky Williams in 2002 as the only two ahead of them. You'll notice that each of these two players were with their first year with said team. Or are you not capable of thinking for yourself? It's not a difficult concept to understand. So either A. You're a troll looking to ignore this, and nitpick. Or B. You're an idiot and are not capable of critical thinking. Your choice. I think you're a combination of troll and idiot personally.

Undoubtedly he left out the fact of "players with their 1st year with a team." So yes... you're correct there. But if you look at the fact he brought up Dickerson with 18 in 1983, and Ricky Williams in 2002 as the only two ahead of them. You'll notice that each of these two players were with their first year with said team. Or are you not capable of thinking for yourself? It's not a difficult concept to understand. So either A. You're a troll looking to ignore this, and nitpick. Or B. You're an idiot and are not capable of critical thinking. Your choice. I think you're a combination of troll and idiot personally.

He said Ricky Williams with the SAINTS. 2002 was not his first year with the Saints.

But my point here is that the MOD did not clarify his point, so people are running around here posting that Turner is about to break the rushing TD record. Kirby even made a thread because he truly believed Turner was about to break the rushing TD record.

Turner is close to breaking the NFL record for most rushing touchdowns by a player in his 1st year with a new team. The record is 18 and Turner now has 16. I posted an article about it on here some time last night.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If we can get that specific about records, everybody should be recognized for records.

He said Ricky Williams with the SAINTS. 2002 was not his first year with the Saints.

But my point here is that the MOD did not clarify his point, so people are running around here posting that Turner is about to break the rushing TD record. Kirby even made a thread because he truly believed Turner was about to break the rushing TD record.

Oh my bad. His first year with the Dolphins... but his first year with that team nonetheless... you're aware of this otherwise you wouldn't have corrected me. Everyone knows it's not the all time single season TD record... we've seen this record set 3 times in the last decade with Faulk, Alexander, and Tomlinson... quit being a hater.. enjoy the win and the playoff berth...