Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-VIKINGS IN-GAME THREAD

3,445 posts in this topic

Ok, this is the biggest game of the year. I'm glad everybody is predicting us to loose in the media. That means the focus is on Minnesota.

Seriously, I think I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown right now. I'm shaking and I can't sit down for even a minute. I keep pacing and my husband keeps giving me things to do - feed the dogs - bring me a beer - you know - anything to keep me from pacing.

:lol:

Make a Falcon logo out of some pasta. :mellow:

getting close to game time. GO FALCONS! lets go falcons, here we go. Gotta play smash-mouth, ultra-fast, mistake-free, heads-up-smart FOOTBALL!

are we going to get the A team announcers? Buck and Aikmen? ;)

i love baldy and billick

Seriously, I think I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown right now. I'm shaking and I can't sit down for even a minute. I keep pacing and my husband keeps giving me things to do - feed the dogs - bring me a beer - you know - anything to keep me from pacing.

the couch might as well not even be in the living room right now

wooooow...i'm readin' some of you guys' comments and {whew!} I guess that's why fan is the shorter version of the word "fanatic" it sounds like half of yall folks quit your jobs during football season, hibernate during the week and wake up only on Sunday's right before kick-off with bed-head, dried slobber on your mouths, a week's worth of eye-boogers and a slept in Falcons jersey with old spaghetti stains talkin' bout "Matt Ryan's the best quarterback since Joe Montaina!"

Gotta get that fast start mojo working today.

yea.......... plus to get the crowd out of it early.......

a couple big " hay makers" like Wes likes to say will do that.