Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-VIKINGS IN-GAME THREAD

3,445 posts in this topic

It's gonna be a tough game but our road to the Super Bowl goes through Minnesota, so the Falcons are gonna tough it out and bring it home, baby! GO FALCONS!

When we win, that means I'll have to watch the Panties game tonight.....just got done with the Bucs.......Jeesh, my wife is gonna be pissed...........

I am about to watch a true TEAM take the field with character and heart and MAKE ME PROUD as a Falcon fan. You guys have done it all year and I know you will do it again today ... in fact, regardless of the outcome. So there's nothing to lose! Let's just turn it loose and kick some Viking azz!!

with a dallas loss and a tampon bay loss, if we lose today, we dont deserve to be in the play offs. we are in prime position to win and be in though.

Im about to lose my dang mind over here. Lets get this win

:lol: I heard that...I'm so jacked right now it's ridicilous. We could not have hoped for a better outcome the last 24 hours. Dallas lost, Tampa bay lost, and the rams are winning which would help if we lose today. I think if they win, we get the tie breaker over tampa bay if we both win our last games.

Regardless, I hope and pray the entire falcons team plays the game of their lives. It would be sooo nice to sit back and watch next weeks games without any worries. This team, this city, and their fans deserve this in the worst way after last year's embarrassing season. Please falcons go out and play your hearts out and kill them!!

I'M HERE!!!! WIN AND WE'RE INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just told my husband - I think I'm going to take some night time tylenol and go to sleep - I may not survive this game awake!

blasphemy!

Seriously, I think I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown right now. I'm shaking and I can't sit down for even a minute. I keep pacing and my husband keeps giving me things to do - feed the dogs - bring me a beer - you know - anything to keep me from pacing.