Let's Go Redskins! We Need Washington Win

YesWeCan08

Respectfully disagree- we have to win out to get in, I'd rather have Philly win and having extra motivation to win against Dal.

you have no clue what you are talking about....if TB loses to SDGO(which I think is VERY POSSIBLE) and we win at MINN....WE ARE IN regardless of whether we win or lose next week........because then we have the tie brkr over TB....

TB would need the philly lose not us....

you have no clue what you are talking about....if TB loses to SDGO(which I think is VERY POSSIBLE) and we win at MINN....WE ARE IN regardless of whether we win or lose next week........because then we have the tie brkr over TB....

agreed, we need to win today, period.

philly winning hurts tampa in the tie breaker with us.

I'm so terribly sorry that i offended you by inadvertently stating the playoff possibilities in an incorrect manner. I ask for a thousand pardons and I shall endeavor to win your favor with future posts.

My misstated point was that we don't need to worry about Philly overtaking us for the final playoff , and I rather have them have extra motivation for beating Dallas.

Better?

I'm so terribly sorry that i offended you by inadvertently stating the playoff possibilities in an incorrect manner. I ask for a thousand pardons and I shall endeavor to win your favor with future posts.

My misstated point was that we don't need to worry about Philly overtaking us for the final playoff , and I rather have them have extra motivation for beating Dallas.

Better?

sorry i am a bit edgy seeing that everyone is questioning our playoff chances.....still...

I am sick of ppl thinking we have to win out......though that is by far the best way to get in...

could you imagine if carolina dropped both of their next two games and TB loses today and we manage to win the NFC South and get a Bye....That would be CRAZY

anyway I apologize for jumpy at you....wasn't intentional

sorry i am a bit edgy seeing that everyone is questioning our playoff chances.....still...

I am sick of ppl thinking we have to win out......though that is by far the best way to get in...

could you imagine if carolina dropped both of their next two games and TB loses today and we manage to win the NFC South and get a Bye....That would be CRAZY

anyway I apologize for jumpy at you....wasn't intentional

no sweat, I did misstate my point, and I haven't given up on the division yet, which does require winning out.