Tampa vs. SD Game Thread

=abrahamburger=

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just not sure how he would do without McDaniels to call the plays, and without Moss and Welker to execute them.

Yes, I understand your trepidation, but surely Cassel is contributing something to the equation. If nothing else he's shown what he can do given a good supporting cast. That in and of itself has some value.

I'm feeling sick right now. It was looking so good and now tampa has all the momentum and the lead. If the chargers don't score on their next drive, the game might be over. Yes it's early but this is tampa playing at home and obviously their defense isn't playing worth a crap right now.

I'm feeling sick right now. It was looking so good and now tampa has all the momentum and the lead. If the chargers don't score on their next drive, the game might be over. Yes it's early but this is tampa playing at home and obviously their defense isn't playing worth a crap right now.

Still plenty of time for the chargers to wake up and come back and win this game. Not over yet..

Yes, I understand your trepidation, but surely Cassel is contributing something to the equation. If nothing else he's shown what he can do given a good supporting cast. That in and of itself has some value.

He has earned every single dollar he can get as a FA, if nothing else then by looking at Tom Brady running the show in New England for six seasons.

And oh my god the Chargers D sucks big time....