It's about time to use the 'ignore' function again...

thanat0s

People wasting the MBs dragging up threads from a year ago, posting nonsense. They know who they are...

To call them losers would be insulting losers everywhere. Leave old threads off the front page, please, as if it needs to be said...

But this is the worst ignore feature ever. I tried itthe other night just to see what it would do and all the posts still show up and even gives you an option to read the posts. :lol: WTF?

But this is the worst ignore feature ever. I tried itthe other night just to see what it would do and all the posts still show up and even gives you an option to read the posts. :lol: WTF?

It's not so much that the posts show up - although hidden - what's really bad is that the threads show up.

If they would just not show you the threads of those individuals - it would be perfect.

It's not so much that the posts show up - although hidden - what's really bad is that the threads show up.

If they would just not show you the threads of those individuals - it would be perfect.

yep, that's what I'm talking about. I have never used the ignore feature on anyone, but decided to try it the other night to see if it would make all those useless posts disappear. It is pretty useless.

Not even showing the posts or threads at all is what's needed.