Important Question

TonyGonzotim2

Most of my threads, and alot of my post in Rival central, is to piss off the fans of ....well my rivals that post here. not everything i post is fact or logical in here, so with that said.

what makes you come to the atlanta falcons message boards? are you closet falcons fans? deep down in side do u love the falcons and cant resist our message boards? plz answer

Most of my threads, and alot of my post in Rival central, is to piss off the fans of ....well my rivals that post here. not everything i post is fact or logical in here, so with that said.

what makes you come to the atlanta falcons message boards? are you closet falcons fans? deep down in side do u love the falcons and cant resist our message boards? plz answer

Honestly I was so suprised to hear that they had internet down in your parts, that I had to come here to make sure it was true. I'm even more suprised that most of you can put 2-3 words together at a time. I will now take this information and spread to the rest of the educated world and let them know about you people.

j/k :P

I like to get the vibe from the other teams fans, just to see what they're thinking. So far I've gathered that Falcon fans are pretty homerific, as are most fans. I mean I've read stuff from some of you guys saying that...Ryan is better than Brees, Turner is better than AP, White is the best WR in the league....I mean c'mon.

Anyhooo...

It's game day, suckas...Prepare for heart-break, as the Vikings are going to wreck your dreams.

i like most of the people here, and i like to take part in the conversations. i know i'm considered a joke, but if any of yall came to a saints board yall would be considered the same. sometimes a rivals point of view is the best, because they aren't wearing the red and black glasses.

i don't necessarily hate the falcons, but they aren't one of my favorite teams. the reason i have a teeny tiny bit of like for the falcons is because my gf's family lives in georgia. i'm also a big abe, ryan, white, and brooking fan.

I joined this forum in FEB 07, I stumbled in here(literally after the 06 season) and this place had WFW, Ionsen, and a bunch of other Falcon fans who are mostly MIA now(unless you are one of those with a new name now that the Falcons are doing well) brimming with pride because the birds swept the bucs.

There were a lot more Saint fans then, overflowing with dreams and visions of a dynasty, now buried in the dust of history. They are some funny MOFO's though, so that is something to look forward IF the Saints ever start winning again.

Mostly the same Panther fans who are still here, and provide some good stuff.

And last but definately the most important, your betters, the buc fans, Johnnybuc(dude at the time) and a few others, throwing the Lombardi in the face of you all, because after that year you all needed to be reminded who your betters were, and aways will be.

I like hearing other teamers opinions of the division etc., this type of forum is great, and have to give props to the Falcon people who run this, because it may be the best in the NFL as far as letting pople talk shiz, and not being nazi mods(bucs board).

Now, I saw your 1st post a couple of months ago, and your feeling good in the Falcon fair weather environment, but you are far from proven as a Falcon poster who will be here when the team struggles, we will see.