The NFC South is 11-3 against the NFC North.

thanat0s

That's why I think we'll win this game. I'm not saying it will be easy, or pretty, but so far, we've taken everything that division has thrown at us, and we're 3-0. I just am getting more and more confident that we'll find a way to make this happen. I believe in Coach Smith. I believe in Matt Ryan. I believe in this whole team.

I could be completely wrong, of course, but I don't even think this is going to end up being that close of a game. AP will get his, I'm sure, but I won't be shocked at all if this game ends up being a three score Falcons win.

2 of the 3 losses came against the vikings

True, but one of those was against the 'Aints, so take it for what it's worth...

I should edit in here that the Vikings play in that division, so what does it say about them that they are leading a division that only woo one game against our division. ANY team from our divison playing in the North would've won that division 2-3 weeks ago...

uh dude i hope we win but thats not a good argument, no team from our division could win in N.O but the vikings DID

IMO, it's not a bad argument at all, considering he's making the case that his team won 2 games against our division, when, in reality, the only reason they have the record they have is by beating up on their own division. I maintain that even the Saints would've had that divison won already. Yes, they got a win against the Panthers early in the season, but this idea that winning against the last place team in our division somehow negates the facts, is ridiculous.

We play in a REAL division. The NFC North is not as bad as the WC divisions, but they are next in line. Mainly, I"m just sick of people talking about that Vikings team like they are great just because they beat up on a bad Cards team last week. It reminds me of the way people talked about us in 98 before we went up there and showed em differently.

IMO, it's not a bad argument at all, considering he's making the case that his team won 2 games against our division, when, in reality, the only reason they have the record they have is by beating up on their own division. I maintain that even the Saints would've had that divison won already. Yes, they got a win against the Panthers early in the season, but this idea that winning against the last place team in our division somehow negates the facts, is ridiculous.

We play in a REAL division. The NFC North is not as bad as the WC divisions, but they are next in line. Mainly, I"m just sick of people talking about that Vikings team like they are great just because they beat up on a bad Cards team last week. It reminds me of the way people talked about us in 98 before we went up there and showed em differently.

i agree, and personally i think we come out and dominate this team tomorrow, i dont think there is anyway in **** a 1 man offense beats this team, just aint happenin

Look, lets analyze this for what it is worth. Falcons come into 08' with zero expectations but you and I both always have this inner hope that only a new coach can give us. I don't get to see us play too much since i live in Houston. I spent a long time in Atlanta, and when I cough, falcon feathers scatter from my mouth. Once ya got it, ya got it. Now we don't have to be so **** defensive about the club. We all knew it was a matter of time. We just thought it would take more time. Just like the rest of the media. Now, we are cinderella. We got to be humble yet confident. If you think for one minute that the vikes aren't wondering if they aren't the next prey the falcons are going to tuck thier wings aside and swoop down from the mountaintop and sink the talons in.... then wake up. prologic...that does compute!! Who cares what happens, it's real. No cockiness here. Just enjoying the ride boyz...