PHILLY IS VERY IMPORTANT

xFalconLord

I was just messing around with the Yahoo playoff generator and according to that the Philly game has no effect on us being ahead or behind the Bucs. Just the Rams game. Right now I have the Eagles losing to the Redskins, beating the Cowboys and the Rams beating the 49ers and it has just ahead of the Bucs. But change that Rams win to a loss and we got back behind the Bucs.

Eagles vs. Redskins has no effect on Falcons

I was just messing around with the Yahoo playoff generator and according to that the Philly game has no effect on us being ahead or behind the Bucs. Just the Rams game. Right now I have the Eagles losing to the Redskins, beating the Cowboys and the Rams beating the 49ers and it has just ahead of the Bucs. But change that Rams win to a loss and we got back behind the Bucs.

STL to beat SF and we jump ahead of the Bucs if we both are 11-5.

We need Philly to lose if we lose otherwise I think that we are out

Cheers

Yes it does. If Atlanta drops 1 game, they can still make the playoffs if Philly loses to WASH and beats Dallas. If we win out, then your right it has no effect.

This is for people out there wondering how we can back into the playoffs. Root for Philly to lose to WASH and for Philly to beat DAL. This would eliminate DAL and PHILLY essentially. Atlanta would need to win 1 game in their last 2 (doesnt matter which) to make the playoffs. Chicago could win out and tie Atlanta at 10-6, but we would make it because of H2H..

We all want to win out and clinch this thing, but this is how we can back in with just 1 victory.

One third of our formula to clinch this weekend has already happened, Dallas lost.

Now all that remains is for TB to lose and the Falcons to win. If those happen then the Falcons clinch TODAY regardless of what Philly does.

One third of our formula to clinch this weekend has already happened, Dallas lost.

Now all that remains is for TB to lose and the Falcons to win. If those happen then the Falcons clinch TODAY regardless of what Philly does.

Your 100% correct, but under my scenario.. Tampa does not have to lose. I am giving us more options to make the playoffs even if we happen to stumble.

Yes it does. If Atlanta drops 1 game, they can still make the playoffs if Philly loses to WASH and beats Dallas. If we win out, then your right it has no effect.

Well I posted this in my thread where if the Cowboys beat the Eagles then the Bucs would have to lose a game for us to finish ahead of them. But if the Eagles beat the Cowboys and the Rams beat the 49ers then the Falcons and Bucs can both win out with the Falcons finishing ahead.