PHILLY IS VERY IMPORTANT

xFalconLord

This is for people out there wondering how we can back into the playoffs. Root for Philly to lose to WASH and for Philly to beat DAL. This would eliminate DAL and PHILLY essentially. Atlanta would need to win 1 game in their last 2 (doesnt matter which) to make the playoffs. Chicago could win out and tie Atlanta at 10-6, but we would make it because of H2H..

We all want to win out and clinch this thing, but this is how we can back in with just 1 victory.

But if Philly wins BOTH, then we've got a better shot at winning the division title. Philly losing in Washington doesn't do anything for us that I can figure out as long as we win both our games.

If we lose 1 game, we need Philly to lose to WASH and beat Dallas

thats what I am saying.. I just want to be in the playoffs you know?

If we beat MINNY, then I want Philly to win vs. WASH to help your scenario.

If we lose to MINN, we better pull for WASH!

Yes but only in one scenario.. Your thinking too far ahead, just stay focused on winning 2 games.

Wow. I'm better now. I just couldn't help it. The first time I did it was by accident and then it just went on from there. But I don't understand how Philly winning out helps the Falcons win the division. That makes no sense to me. The Panthers are losing to the Giants and Saints and all we need is for the Bucs to lose 1 of their games and then we control our own fate for winning the division.

Wow. I'm better now. I just couldn't help it. The first time I did it was by accident and then it just went on from there. But I don't understand how Philly winning out helps the Falcons win the division. That makes no sense to me. The Panthers are losing to the Giants and Saints and all we need is for the Bucs to lose 1 of their games and then we control our own fate for winning the division.

Philly winning out helps out SOV against Tampa. Hes talking about how we can win the division without TB losing a game. He is trying to tell you how we can win a tiebreaker vs. TB.. We would need SEA to lose out, STL to beat SF and Philly to win out.

Philly winning out helps out SOV against Tampa. Hes talking about how we can win the division without TB losing a game. He is trying to tell you how we can win a tiebreaker vs. TB.. We would need SEA to lose out, STL to beat SF and Philly to win out.

Wow. I didn't know we could win the division without Tampa losing once. I would be rooting for the Redskins to win anyway. That's how much I hate the Eagles.