Joe Flacco

xfistfulofhatex

Flacco managed the game really well. But he didn't exactly "lead" them to victory the way Ryan has this year. Flacco handed the ball to his RB's who ran for 75+ yards, twice, to win it.

Sorry to sound like a homer, but Ryan >>>>>>> Flacco.

Says the team with the second leading rusher... Flacco has now won more games than 'Project' Ryan.

Flacco seems content to just play within his system... take the yards given, settle for the field goal, and let the D win it.

Sure, he has seen success in it, but the test to me would be could they reverse roles.

Ryan would rule in Baltimore... probably make them MUCH better, as good as they are. They would be favored for a SB for sure.

Flacco here would probably be 7-9, at best. I really think that is a stretch, though, as he seems to stand in the pocket too long for our line, and not to make the multiple reads our depth at WR affords to get the plays to move the ball.

Both are seeing success, but I think Ryan is creating his, while Flacco is riding a system.

Says the team with the second leading rusher... Flacco has now won more games than 'Project' Ryan.

Look at the stats bro, Ryan is better in basically every category...

And if "Project" Ryan wins tomarow, he will have the SAME amount of wins as Flacco, minus an amazing defense....

Flacco was ordinary tonight IMO, he made a couple of nice throws, but mainly safe stuff...

That fumble in the 1st could have easily cost them the game...

Joe is probably faster and has a bigger arm that Ryan, but Ryan is just a better QB in every way. Especially pocket pressence and the ability to read defenses. Let's not forget, Matt is out ther calling his own plays already.

I'd hate to see how good the Ravens would be if they would have made that trade for Matt.

Also. About their OLine and WRs.... They really arent getting better. That OLine is talented as ****. And so is that WR corp. Especially when you group Heap in there.

I can't believe the biased assessments of Flacco. If he nor Ryan were a Falcon I wonder if your assesment would be the same.

Flacco is every bit as good as Ryan. He makes good reads, manages well, runs well, but has a much bigger arm than Ryan.

Yeah, yeah point at the stats if you're a stat boy and wanna fall in a trap, cause Flacco is on a pretty good streak in his last eleven games with 13 TDs and only 5 INTs. Ryan has 12 TDs and 7 INTs in his last eleven games. Ryan started out hotter but it looks like Flacco may be finishing hotter.

I love Ryan but I still think Flacco and Dorsey would have been a better move than Ryan and Achy Baker

Stop hatin.

I can't believe the biased assessments of Flacco. If he nor Ryan were a Falcon I wonder if your assesment would be the same.

Flacco is every bit as good as Ryan. He makes good reads, manages well, runs well, but has a much bigger arm than Ryan.

Yeah, yeah point at the stats if you're a stat boy and wanna fall in a trap, cause Flacco is on a pretty good streak in his last eleven games with 13 TDs and only 5 INTs. Ryan has 12 TDs and 7 INTs in his last eleven games. Ryan started out hotter but it looks like Flacco may be finishing hotter.

I love Ryan but I still think Flacco and Dorsey would have been a better move than Ryan and Achy Braker

Stop hatin.

LOL

I love Ryan but I still think Flacco and Dorsey would have been a better move than Ryan and Achy Braker

Stop hatin.

You have got to be kidding me.

Stop hatin.

I swear..you guys get a rookie QB who has you on the verge of the play-offs and you still are playing the " I wish we had so and so " game.

SMH.

I love Ryan but I still think Flacco and Dorsey would have been a better move than Ryan and Achy Baker

Stop hatin.

wow you should really look into finding a new team to cheer for