Verification Codes

Remarkable

****ING SUCK! I understand the point of verification codes, what I don't understand is why some sites feel the need to make them impossible to read. I have messed up about 100 codes in the last week trying to watch stuff on megavideo. I'm only 19 and I have never had any vision problems, but I have to hold my laptop up to my face just to figure it out.

Carry on.

****ING SUCK! I understand the point of verification codes, what I don't understand is why some sites feel the need to make them impossible to read. I have messed up about 100 codes in the last week trying to watch stuff on megavideo. I'm only 19 and I have never had any vision problems, but I have to hold my laptop up to my face just to figure it out.

Carry on.

Yes they do. I can't ****ing stand them.

I think he is talking about those boxes with the really twisted letters and numbers in them sites use to keep bots from signing up. I hate them with a passion.

Exactly. Let's take a letter, make it a goofy font, twist it sideways, make the color blend in with the background, and for good measure strike some lines through it.