Okay Falcons fans...

Because if you lose, this moment will be for naught. We lost to the Ravens, we deserved to lose and frankly don't deserve to make the playoffs, eeven tho we still can.

You will NEVER see me pull for another team to lose when the team I pull for goes out and lays that big steaming pile.

The Cowboys deserve a long cold off season. Seriuosly, back to back 70 yard TD's after you have pulled within a score?Shameless, and worthless.

Now go take care of YOUR bid'ness. Since you got the best boards and allow us to play here... I'll even cheer you on.

Because if you lose, this moment will be for naught. We lost to the Ravens, we deserved to lose and frankly don't deserve to make the playoffs, eeven tho we still can.

You will NEVER see me pull for another team to lose when the team I pull for goes out and lays that big steaming pile.

The Cowboys deserve a long cold off season. Seriuosly, back to back 70 yard TD's after you have pulled within a score?Shameless, and worthless.

Now go take care of YOUR bid'ness. Since you got the best boards and allow us to play here... I'll even cheer you on.

You got my respect......It's not you....it's us.....and It's DESTINY.....

Dude, you're not a Falcons fan? You've been here forever!

Yeah, that was unbelievable. Reminds me of Dorsett's 99 yd td on MNF years ago.Twice, lol. My brother is a Cowboys fan, so he's fuming right now, too.

I actually expected the Ravens to win this game, and like you said, it's all about taking care of our business. Ryan and the rest of this team have spent all year defining themselves in key moments. It doesn't get any more key than this. We win this one, and we basically are looking at 11-5 and a lock playoff spot. In the past we've failed more often than not in this situation. Here's breaking the mold and leaving the past behind.

Go Falcons!

Thanks PP, I certainly hope they do take care of their business from here on out.

Wade looks like he's about to cry up there on the postgame podium. Sad, man. He is just stunned.

Nahh, it aint sad. He wanted the Defensive Reigns, he got em and his guys give up back to back 70+ yard runs and to make it worse AFTER two scores to pull within a FG of winning.

Dallas gets what they deserved.

How are we going to do that? :huh:

Suit up man!!!! :P

If you're a Cowboy fan, why in the **** would you have 15K posts here? I always thought you were a loser but now you confirmed it.

I post mostly in ABF..rarely talk football here but with the teams all trying to make the playoffs it was fun to come here and talk friendly smack.

I post on these boards because they are the best boards I know of..certainly the best in the NFL.

Loser..me? Naaa, I'm a great son, friend, brother and uncle. And a pretty good artist and musician who works for myself and lives on my own time. Not a grain of loser in me.

Hey PencilPusher maybe if you ever get over the Cowboys, you can come root for the Falcons. If not, I hope we become your second favorite team

heh, Nahhh, I've been a Dallas fan since I was a little kid and I'm 44 now. I will pull for you to beat the Vikes because the way those pillow biters disrespected these boards this week. That was classless and I hope they cry when you guys beat em.

heh, Nahhh, I've been a Dallas fan since I was a little kid and I'm 44 now. I will pull for you to beat the Vikes because the way those pillow biters disrespected these boards this week. That was classless and I hope they cry when you guys beat em.

Yeah, I remember this guy here back in the day who would do the same thing constantly. He was a pain in the as$ too.

His name was something like pencilneck or something like that and had some Gary Coleman looking dude as an avatar..... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I remember this guy here back in the day who would do the same thing constantly. He was a pain in the as$ too.

His name was something like pencilneck or something like that and had some Gary Coleman looking dude as an avatar..... :rolleyes:

Really, I spammed the boards about 15 pages deep and said you guys sucked? You may have to point that out to me.

Yea, I made a few Vick posts in my day, aimed at the people who thought Vick was more important than the team, but disrespected the Falcons as a team or their fans as a group...never.

If you're gonna hate on me, fine, but at least be honest and don't make crap up...49 post guy.

Really, I spammed the boards about 15 pages deep and said you guys sucked? You may have to point that out to me.

Yea, I made a few Vick posts in my day, aimed at the people who thought Vick was more important than the team, but disrespected the Falcons as a team or their fans as a group...never.

If you're gonna hate on me, fine, but at least be honest and don't make crap up...49 post guy.

I wasn't referring to you spamming 15 pages, just being a **** like the queens were this week, except it was constant with you.

And yes, you did say the Falcons suck, but they often did back then, so that ain't no big thing.

Again, I just meant you were a big ****.

Yeah, I have 49 posts. I've obviously been here a long time though if I remember you being such a ****. B)

We will show up...every game, every play, every TD. The Falcons will show up and play their best tomorrow.

Exactly, Durrty. I don't know if we'll win. I just know that this team will not quit. They won't get ratttled. They won't lose on any play because of a lack of effort. That's what I love about this team more than just about any Falcons team I've been around.

wow, I wish I could say the same...

No one remembers how you got into the playoffs.... I admit I am not beyond cheering against another team, even if my team loses first...

I wasn't referring to you spamming 15 pages, just being a **** like the queens were this week, except it was constant with you.

And yes, you did say the Falcons suck, but they often did back then, so that ain't no big thing.

Again, I just meant you were a big ****.

Yeah, I have 49 posts. I've obviously been here a long time though if I remember you being such a ****. B)

Well at least I am not afraid to post under my same name. I guess we can't say the same for you? and I NEVER have said the Falcons sucked, altho I frequently said Mike Vick did.