Official Ravens & Cowboys game thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't feel sorry for Cowboy fans. They have been to 7 Super Bowls, 5 Super Bowl trophies, and countless playoff and NFC championship games. We have never had back-to-back winning seasons.

I dont feel the least bit sorry for them. Do you think they felt sorry for us in 80 or 78 when they knocked us out of the playoffs. :angry:

I said it before, and I'll say it again now: If the Falcons make the playoffs and Mike Smith doesn't get NFL Coach of the Year, they should quit giving that award.

I'll admit it: this season was not what I expected on September 6. I've never been happier to be wrong.

I agree...if the Falcons make the playoffs. Otherwise, a good case could be made for Tony Sparano, although I would hate to see that happen. I am not a fan of Parcells.

Wow, what a great game...we're one step closer now!

Best stat of the game...an 89-yard TD run by Neal...the longest run EVER in the history of Texas Stadium...and now that ***** is CLOSED.

:lol:

Let's go Falcons!!! Beat the Vikes!!!

I believe that's the longest run by a visiting team. Didn't Dorsett have a 99-yard touchdown run there?