Quote the most ridiculous Vikings posts you've seen here

David TTU

from vikingsmessageboard.com:

Laserman

Post subject: Re: Week 16 Predictions vs. Atl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:41 pm

All Pro Elite Player

E-mail Profile

Sorry Falcon Fans but you guys have no shot in this game. You're WAY out of your league in this one. Peterson will get close to 200 yards, TJ will throw for 250 yards and 3 TDs. ****, even Chester taylor, Berrian , or Rice will throw a TD Pass too!

Vikings 38

Falcons 14

:govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes:

mondry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Career Elite Player

You have had success at home pounding the running game and asking your rookie QB to make just enough plays. Cept this game you're on the road against the #1 rush defense and so you will be SHUT DOWN.

I don't want to hear about a crap miracle comback "when the pressure was on" against the #### bears and their 28th ranked pass defense. As far as getting the ball out quick ask Warner how that went for him. We hit him 30 times that game and had our hard hitting corners waiting right there for those quick passes.

Ryan will get EATEN alive and have the worst game of his career. Mean while we have this guy named AD going up against your 22nd ranked run defense. We'll run right at Abarham and chasing AD around he'll tire out and his pass rush will be nullified.

All in all I don't really see how you guys can win this game. It's like a mirror match but we're better in every category and it's at home.

Should be a fun game, I can't wait!

I know I can't find it but one of those mooks was trying to seriously argue with me last night that Tavaris Jackson and Matt Ryan were on the same level....."that it was too early to draw any conclusions about either one of them."

Lot of lead paint chips eating going on up in the Minny.............

Demi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:05 pm

Commissioner

Vikings 35

Falcons 10

Vikings are now clearly the best team in the NFC, with the best coach in the NFC. No reason we shouldn't beat them by 25. They're a terrible team with a terrible record and aren't in our league.

I know I can't find it but one of those mooks was trying to seriously argue with me last night that Tavaris Jackson and Matt Ryan were on the same level....."that it was too early to draw any conclusions about either one of them."

Lot of lead paint chips eating going on up in the Minny.............

That's absurd. That's like saying Bobby Wade is just as good as Wes Welker

Tried...Failed...Play again.

lol.....make sure to come back tomorrow

Demi

Commissioner

Vikings 35

Falcons 10

Vikings are now clearly the best team in the NFC, with the best coach in the NFC. No reason we shouldn't beat them by 25. They're a terrible team with a terrible record and aren't in our league.

:lol:

That's the one I pulled out from their boards

Demi

Commissioner

Vikings 35

Falcons 10

This has to be the dumbest one....

from vikingsmessageboard.com:

Laserman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:41 pm

All Pro Elite Player

E-mail Profile

Sorry Falcon Fans but you guys have no shot in this game. You're WAY out of your league in this one. Peterson will get close to 200 yards, TJ will throw for 250 yards and 3 TDs. ****, even Chester taylor, Berrian , or Rice will throw a TD Pass too!

Vikings 38

Falcons 14

:govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes:

DREAMING!!!!!!!!!

mondry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:27 am

Career Elite Player

Atlanta has ZERO pro bowl starters, this is gonna be a beat down :(

:lol: IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

mondry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Career Elite Player

You have had success at home pounding the running game and asking your rookie QB to make just enough plays. Cept this game you're on the road against the #1 rush defense and so you will be SHUT DOWN.

I don't want to hear about a crap miracle comback "when the pressure was on" against the #### bears and their 28th ranked pass defense. As far as getting the ball out quick ask Warner how that went for him. We hit him 30 times that game and had our hard hitting corners waiting right there for those quick passes.

Ryan will get EATEN alive and have the worst game of his career. Mean while we have this guy named AD going up against your 22nd ranked run defense. We'll run right at Abarham and chasing AD around he'll tire out and his pass rush will be nullified.

All in all I don't really see how you guys can win this game. It's like a mirror match but we're better in every category and it's at home.

Should be a fun game, I can't wait!

WHEN DOES RYAN EVER GET SACKED? <_< FALCONS HAVE ONE OF THE BEST O-LINES IN THE NFL

Demi

Commissioner

Vikings 35

Falcons 10

DOSEN"T WATCH MUCH FOOTBALL, DOES HE?

:wacko: