One of the under the radar guys I've been talking about

Kory Sperry, TE from Colorado State

This guy has been in some of my mocks as a UDFA

Today in the New Mexico Bowl vs. Fresno State he made a fantastic catch in double coverage with 2 seconds left in the back corner of the end zone for a TD (22 yarder).

He is a very good blocker and a very good receiver, and he just went out and proved what I've been saying. He's been used as a blocker for most of the game as that TD was his first catch.

He is coming off an injury last season (in which he got off to a great start before going down)

I would be elated if he picked him up in UDFA this offseason.

He looked good today, especially blocking. I'm not sure if he's the receiving TE we need, but if he is then he could be a pretty good option. I was also immensely impressed by their running back Gartrell Johnson, and if it weren't for the fact that we have Michael Turner I would take a long look at this guy too.

He looked good today, especially blocking. I'm not sure if he's the receiving TE we need, but if he is then he could be a pretty good option. I was also immensely impressed by their running back Gartrell Johnson, and if it weren't for the fact that we have Michael Turner I would take a long look at this guy too.

The only way we will get a TE that is a good receiver is if he is a **** good blocker.

Our Te's are blockers first and receivers last.