OMG! I saw something last night!

OK so me and some of my friends were out walking by the park and enjoying some fresh air... and we were walking by the side walks and decided to take a break and relax on the benches near us... so we sat down and in front of us was a 2 story house with a light on in the closet/or some room and a girl pops her head out...she was about 20 or in her 20s and COMPLETELY NAKED (NO JOKE) from head to toe (and we knew because the window was long in height) and so she pops her head out and tells us that we shouldn't be out here late because there are alot of criminals who wander out at the time (and the time was about 12 or 1 in the morning) and then she shut the window and left! We couldnt believe our eyes and for a minute we thought it was a dream or we were on drugs!!!

Has anyone been in a situation like this (and hopefully not with family members)?

Back about 10 years ago, I delivered pizzas as a side job. I was making a delivery to this hotel and the woman answered the door, butt naked and her male friend was butt naked on the bed. She was probably in her late 20's or early 30's. Looked pretty good. Nothing great, but not bad. She just handed me the cash with a little giggle and said keep the change and the peep show was a bonus.

Back about 10 years ago, I delivered pizzas as a side job. I was making a delivery to this hotel and the woman answered the door, butt naked and her male friend was butt naked on the bed. She was probably in her late 20's or early 30's. Looked pretty good. Nothing great, but not bad. She just handed me the cash with a little giggle and said keep the change and the peep show was a bonus.

Yeah i hear that pizza guys who deliver get that kind of surprise once in a while

a few years ago, I was on the computer late-night (around 3 am) and the window of my house overlooks my neighbors garage.

I notice a light goes on from the corner of my eye, and it is my neighbor, standing in front of his car. He always walks around without a shirt on, so it is no big deal, and I couldn't see him from the waist down because of the car. I give a little nod, and he looks like he just saw a ghost. I thought it was really creepy, so I turned back to the computer and tried to ignore him.

I looked over a few seconds later, to see if he was still staring, and he was walking back into the house, and I realized he was completely naked.

To this day, he doesn't realize that I couldn't see his front side (unfortunately I caught a glimpse of the back-side as he walked into the house), but I am sure when i waived at him, thinking he was just at his car, he thought I could see him naked.

Just a really, really awkward situation that neither of us want to talk about.

a few years ago, I was on the computer late-night (around 3 am) and the window of my house overlooks my neighbors garage.

I notice a light goes on from the corner of my eye, and it is my neighbor, standing in front of his car. He always walks around without a shirt on, so it is no big deal, and I couldn't see him from the waist down because of the car. I give a little nod, and he looks like he just saw a ghost. I thought it was really creepy, so I turned back to the computer and tried to ignore him.

I looked over a few seconds later, to see if he was still staring, and he was walking back into the house, and I realized he was completely naked.

To this day, he doesn't realize that I couldn't see his front side (unfortunately I caught a glimpse of the back-side as he walked into the house), but I am sure when i waived at him, thinking he was just at his car, he thought I could see him naked.

Just a really, really awkward situation that neither of us want to talk about.

Go ahead and tell us about how he asked you over for dinner the next night. :P

You waived. :lol:

What kind of waive was it?

Was it the "throw up a hand" kind of waive? Or was it the curling of the fingers kind? Perhaps the "wax on" type?

It was like an Owen Wilson in Wedding Crashers type waive (you know, the 4-finger wiggle)

owen-wilson-1.jpg

Completely kidding. It was just a wave of acknowledgment, if you know what i mean. I seriously didn't realize how late it was, and just thought he was doing some yard work without a shirt on.

Well since we are telling stories about nude people, I got one for ya'll. I was probably 18 years old and myself and some friends were tripping very hard on acid. We decided it would be fun to go swimming. So we go down to the Days Inn Motel and jump there lil security fence to the swimming pool. We were probably in there for a good 30 minutes when this drunk dude comes out on the balcony. "he was on the third floor" We talked back and forth, he could tell we were ****ed up on somethin and we could tell he was drunk off his ***. Then we see this chick come walking down the sidewalk infront of dudes room. He gets a big smile on his face grabs the chick and they go into his room. A little bit of time goes by and his hotel door slings open. The chick comes running out buck naked and takes off down the sidewalk, trying her best to covor up. Then the guy comes stumbling out with a spatula in hand yelling"the ***** wanted 75 ****in dollars for a blow job so i smacked her in the head with my spatula. I have never laughed so hard in my life. And sorry if the grammer and punctuation is outta whack, im a lil drunk

well guys i walking outside yesterday in the noon and walked through the park again to get to another neighborhood and so i saw the girl outside and she was talking with someone though this time she wasnt naked but she had a long shirt and short shorts but you couldnt see them...all i could say is she was fine as ****!