Vikings-Falcons...I live it every day

dakota

Just another day in a Falcon-Viking household. No nasty comments about my daughter, please...for she knoweth not what had been done to her.

1202040imgxi8.jpg

Cute kids man.....

I bet your daughter will make better choices in life once they're left up to her........ ;)

judging from ur name im assuming ur from one of the dakotas?

Brandon, South Dakota...just outside of Sioux Falls. Since we are only 3 1/2 hours from the Cities, the Vikings are considered somewhat of a home team. Packers would come in a close 2nd. In fact, outside of the MSP metro area, Sioux Falls has the highest number of Vikings season ticket holders. I'm considered a novelty at sports bars on game day.

Those are beautiful kids man. Don't worry, all girls reach an age where they are intuitively in sync with all things cool and uncool. She'll realize how much of a dork someone would be to wear Viqueens gear...and subsequently she'll hate you for dressing her that way. I see family thereapy in your future!!! ( :lol: I kid)

Brandon, South Dakota...just outside of Sioux Falls. Since we are only 3 1/2 hours from the Cities, the Vikings are considered somewhat of a home team. Packers would come in a close 2nd. In fact, outside of the MSP metro area, Sioux Falls has the highest number of Vikings season ticket holders. I'm considered a novelty at sports bars on game day.

I'm originally from Rapid, i know what ya mean except on the western side of the state we have to deal with the Denver Donkeys and a small amount of Vikqueens

My house is Falcons/Packers.....West Fargo ND. I'm just glad I don't have to put up with that horrible purple.lol