FOR JOHN ABRAHAM:

FlyingHigh65

Okay you did not make the pro bowl but who cares, you are the best pass rusher in my opinion. If i was the QB i would scared to death when i see you lined up. So if its possible for you and make my Christmas Wish list with 4 sacks,i would appreaciate that.

That is all i want for christmas, 4 sacks from Abraham which will lead to another great victory.

so please make it happen!

Thank you

My Gawd I just pitched the biggest fit ever. :angry: For the most part I've been out of internet and cable contact the last week and I had no idea John Abraham did not make the roster. I just assumed he, Roddy and Turner we're locks.

What the **** happend? He leads all DE's in sacks. He's at least in the top three DE in the LEAGUE much more his conference.

My Gawd I just pitched the biggest fit ever. :angry: For the most part I've been out of internet and cable contact the last week and I had no idea John Abraham did not make the roster. I just assumed he, Roddy and Turner we're locks.

What the **** happend? He leads all DE's in sacks. He's at least in the top three DE in the LEAGUE much more his conference.

The guys who went are just as good as him. He probably didnt go because his tackles are lower then all the DEs in the NFC who went.

Spin it anyway you like, it's a joke that he didn't get an invite to the pro bowl. You're wasting your time if you try and convince someone who knows anything about NFL football that Abraham shouldn't have been invited. Sure, the people that got in over him are great players, but that doesn't make it any less of a joke.

I doubt Abraham will get the record, but he'll finish off the last two games of the season nicely, win or loss. Ware is an absolute stud, and I expect him to have a big game against Ravens' offense tonight. I love defensive games.