I just emailed nfl network about jamie dukes unclassy antics

outofsight2484

I don't care for him, but what irritates me most is how he CONSTANTLY interrupts Rod Woodson. A question was asked directly to Rod and he interrupted going on a 2 minute speech that offered nothing.

Also, I officially had it yesterday when he lost it after finding out Ryan won the Rookie of the Week.

Why don't you post the email address, so we can all send them a piece of our mind? I saw it and I agree, it was classless. Of course this is the group that also employs Deion Sanders.... almost nuff said. Both former Falcons and both absolute tools and yet they act like sexual intellects. "f**king know it alls"

He wouldn't shut up, kept interrupting. It eventually became unwatchable. He is basicly acting like a fat diva instead of allowing the viewer to hear what the anchor and woodson have to say.

You guys do know that they rehearse the show before they go live, right?

Jamie Dukes is the Terance Moore of NFLN

He wouldn't shut up, kept interrupting. It eventually became unwatchable. He is basicly acting like a fat diva instead of allowing the viewer to hear what the anchor and woodson have to say.

Dukes has a Luois Vitton suit. While the suit is really nice it does make him look like a big fat suitcase.

Actually, that's a very good point.

Hey, Jamie: Who cares what you think?? :lol:

My only worry about Dukes is that someday I'll end up in line behind him at a buffet-style restaurant.......

Can’t fault the guy then... comes with the territory, play for a piece of crap organization, then destined to be the weak link of the NFL network.

You hicks should be proud of Dukes.

You must be proud that your parents met at a family reunion.

he disrespected the Falcons.....but as much as i love our QB....there have been weeks he deserved ROW....this week.....2 picks.....though a win...I tend to agree he should not have won.

But Dukes needs to have Ryan stick his cleat so far down his throat that his a$$ has traction.......He is dissing our birds....and THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE. At least Deion gives the occasional prop.

Can’t fault the guy then... comes with the territory, play for a piece of crap organization, then destined to be the weak link of the NFL network.

You hicks should be proud of Dukes.

b5d48367c7.jpg

Hey man.

Your ride's here.