24-Hour Countdown til the 3 a.m. Saturday Night Rally!

durrdbyrd

This will serve as this thread for those who are planning to attend the 3 a.m. rally to use all day until it starts. There seemed to be some confusion as to why we had multiple threads going last week at 3 a.m. Just so everyone knows, at 3 a.m. Jedi will start the thread and we'll proceed from there. Always note that of course alcohol consumption is a plus but please do not drink and drive unless you have mastered the craft. (I kid..don't do it). This is a big game on Sunday. I know everyone is fired up so let's see maximum turnout. I'm sure most of you have already noticed that there are membership sigs for those who show. Everyone is welcome to add this sig if you have already attended a rally or plan to attend tonight. Thanks to all and as always.....

HAMMER!!!!!!

HAMMER!!!!

HAMMER!!!!

Oh..and someone tell J. Mike he has to show up too :lol: I'm not really joking. :mellow:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lock your CAPS down and leave it there. Im going to start the thread off with some music to get it pumped up, but everyone is free to add their own as we blast it until sunrise.

What are you thinking about going with Jedi? I started last week off with Ozzie's Crazy Train. Whatcha got in mind?