Game #10 VS Denver Broncos Game Review

capologist

Cappy, nice work as usual.

Since you are always re-watching the games, I want your opinion on who you think has been our best offensive lineman this season. And I'd also like to know what you think we should do about the OL this off-season. Are we set as far as our starters go? Is Harvey Dahl a legitimate starter? etc. etc.

Thanks!

Cappy, nice work as usual.

Since you are always re-watching the games, I want your opinion on who you think has been our best offensive lineman this season. And I'd also like to know what you think we should do about the OL this off-season. Are we set as far as our starters go? Is Harvey Dahl a legitimate starter? etc. etc.

Thanks!

I'd say our best lineman is Baker by far (as long as he's healthy of course.

As for O-line, I think the left side is set. McClure is serviceable but isn't getting any younger so we need to look at a replacement either this draft or next. I think Clabo is pretty solid as well. Not 100% sold on Dahl but he's a far cry from being horrid.

If it were me, I'd look for a future center and if there's a guard that we can't pass up in the draft, I'd take it. Other than that, maybe sign a solid vet as a backup to replace Weiner who will most likely retire...

I'd say our best lineman is Baker by far (as long as he's healthy of course.

As for O-line, I think the left side is set. McClure is serviceable but isn't getting any younger so we need to look at a replacement either this draft or next. I think Clabo is pretty solid as well. Not 100% sold on Dahl but he's a far cry from being horrid.

If it were me, I'd look for a future center and if there's a guard that we can't pass up in the draft, I'd take it. Other than that, maybe sign a solid vet as a backup to replace Weiner who will most likely retire...

I think we need a tackle and allow Clabo to battle with Dahl for the guard spot. Clabo has done good but he isn't a natural tackle in my opinion. Oh boy how I would love to get my hands on Michael Oher from Ole Miss but I doubt he would slip out of the top 10 or 15 picks.

And yes we need to get a future replacement for McClure.

I think we need a tackle and allow Clabo to battle with Dahl for the guard spot. Clabo has done good but he isn't a natural tackle in my opinion. Oh boy how I would love to get my hands on Michael Oher from Ole Miss but I doubt he would slip out of the top 10 or 15 picks.

And yes we need to get a future replacement for McClure.

I tend to agree all the way around on that one...

I agree with both of you.

I think Alex Mack, C, Cal would be a great pick late in the first-round. He would give us a nice push in the run game, but most importantly he's a very smart C. People get so caught up in wanting a huge, physically dominating center, but we've been so blessed with McClure who is just so smart.

Yes I agree. A smart center is what you need.