We will be fine

All we have to do is put a little pressure on tjack.my best friend is a vikes fan and ive been harrasin him for years about his weak qb's.gus has'nt played in a meaningful game since the early 90's and jackson never has.if we get some occassional stops on ap on 1st and second down,they will not have a good percentage on 3rd.abe is gonna feast on that purp on 3rd downs much like last week.give grady a few extra boxes of wheaties.that should help.roddy and jenk are gonna feast on theyre secondary.i love all u crazy muthaz.expect to see more here especillay on the weekends.one

All we have to do is put a little pressure on tjack.my best friend is a vikes fan and ive been harrasin him for years about his weak qb's.gus has'nt played in a meaningful game since the early 90's and jackson never has.if we get some occassional stops on ap on 1st and second down,they will not have a good percentage on 3rd.abe is gonna feast on that purp on 3rd downs much like last week.give grady a few extra boxes of wheaties.that should help.roddy and jenk are gonna feast on theyre secondary.i love all u crazy muthaz.expect to see more here especillay on the weekends.one

You'd have a good point if Jackson didn't just play very well in a meaningful game 5 days ago.