Falcons and Vikings: Official in game thread.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard different versions of that. Quite possibly you were a decade or 2 older, or a decade or two younger? You really should dish and clarify that for everybody. Or do yoiu just prefer the whole mystery, enigma, riddle thing?

After the first 200 birthdays...you really don't keep count, you know?

Hey FalconFrenzy - where did you get the avatar? Did Headshot make those for all of the games? I thought he'd said he was missing a couple. Good to see that show up for the week. Going in my sig if you don't mind.... :)

Yea he has this one,and one for the rams in that thread too.The ones he didnt make were some gms in the middle of the season.

I drank so much beer at the bar (Chicago Pizza) watching this game with my friends. We must of had about 20 pitchers. Their was a huge line just to get into the place. The place was packed full of Falcons fans.

I was drunk, nervous, and sweating my arse off. I about had a heart attack during much of the game. When Anderson kicked that winning field goal the place exploded. One of the greatest times I ever had.