Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

51FALCON

Falcons and Vikings: Official in game thread.

308 posts in this topic

I don't know if they'll show it again. Smallish geeky teenage kid in the background sitting at a computer. I know...... totally random. My bad.

LOL, I'm just confused. Is that really him? Or are you just implying that Sac is a geeky teenage kid? :lol:

LOL, I'm just confused. Is that really him? Or are you just implying that Sac is a geeky teenage kid? :lol:

It was 10 yrs ago, so even if it was Sac, he's no longer a teenager. ;) I'm just bustin' his chops, because I think he's the longest standing AFMB member/mod, and his name is always at the top of the list for post counts when you sign on to Falcons Life. I think he was working on AFMB v1.0 during this game.

Look at Tim Dwight go!!! Now THAT is how you run backwards and turn it into POSITIVE yardage Adam.

oh...... wait......

I miss Brooking making plays like that. He broke right through a double team and now days he can't even get off 1 blocker. Also I wish we would have never traded Dwight. He was one of my favorites.

It was 10 yrs ago, so even if it was Sac, he's no longer a teenager. ;) I'm just bustin' his chops, because I think he's the longest standing AFMB member/mod, and his name is always at the top of the list for post counts when you sign on to Falcons Life. I think he was working on AFMB v1.0 during this game.

Sac had 500 posts before Al Gore invented the internet.

Man, could you be more obvious than that? I hope we get clean, clear looks at their Defensive schemes like that all day this Sunday. I know it's a whole different era, but that would be nice for them to show their hand like that. Ryan will make them pay. :)