Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

51FALCON

Falcons and Vikings: Official in game thread.

308 posts in this topic

HOW MANY CURRENT FALCON / VIKINGS PLAYERS U THINK ARE WATCHING THIS? PROBABLY NONE EXCEPT BROOKING

Not having our fullback Bob Christian for that game and the Super Bowl really hurt our running game.
Profound statement. Hurt in the Super Bowl a little bit too. We ran in both games but not like before he got hurt.

HOW MANY CURRENT FALCON / VIKINGS PLAYERS U THINK ARE WATCHING THIS? PROBABLY NONE EXCEPT BROOKING

He better be preparing for Sunday.

Isn't he the only one left playing?

Enemy or not, that catch by Moss was a thing of beauty. :ph34r:

Btw, I'd only been following the Falcons closely for a year or two when they went to this game. I don't hear OJ Santiago's name mentioned very often on here, and I don't remember a lot about him. What was the story on that guy?

Mathis was the truth. That is hard to forget.

He was the beneficiary of the Dan Reeves system. Utopia for TEs. Very similar to Mularkey.

After he left Reeves he disappeared.

I predict he will make a crucial catch late in this game.

Dang Dwight was fast. Also he brings everyone out. He was like 8 yards deep there.

Dwight always took the ball straight upfield when he returned kicks. All he needed was a seam or a missed tackle and he was gone.

It wasn't because they wanted to. It was looking like he was going to prison for laundering money for a coke dealer when the Falcons cut him. He was later acquited.
Should have waited as most teams do now. It was a mistake. A big one.

Not as big as letting Toebeck and Salaam go though. Definitely not as big as not having a decent back up for Jamal.

Those moves along with not having a decent back up for Vick were the demise of Dan Reeves, the greatest Falcon coach of all time, but not as good of a GM.

He was the beneficiary of the Dan Reeves system. Utopia for TEs. Very similar to Mularkey.

After he left Reeves he disappeared.

I predict he will make a crucial catch late in this game.

:lol:

Thanks!

this is actually my first time watching the first half of this game. i had a basketball game and rushed home right after..

Should have waited as most teams do now. It was a mistake. A big one.

Not as big as letting Toebeck and Salaam go though. Definitely not as big as not having a decent back up for Jamal.

Those moves along with not having a decent back up for Vick were the demise of Dan Reeves, the greatest Falcon coach of all time, but not as good of a GM.

Just as Vick was getting the hang of his offense he's gone.

That dome turf looks like painted on concrete.

Where's Rev2000? He's gotta be lovin' these old school helmets/logo.

Vikes helmets look like big sperm cells on either side.

Glad Moss dropped that pass. We woulda been down 24 to 7

How big was that? That would have made it a 3 possession lead and most likely would have changed Atlanta's entire gameplan.