Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

51FALCON

Falcons and Vikings: Official in game thread.

308 posts in this topic

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO RIGHT????

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

wish i could afford it but the package is considerably more than basic cable here

Enemy or not, that catch by Moss was a thing of beauty. :ph34r:

Btw, I'd only been following the Falcons closely for a year or two when they went to this game. I don't hear OJ Santiago's name mentioned very often on here, and I don't remember a lot about him. What was the story on that guy?

Mathis was the truth. That is hard to forget.

Enemy or not, that catch by Moss was a thing of beauty. :ph34r:

Btw, I'd only been following the Falcons closely for a year or two when they went to this game. I don't hear OJ Santiago's name mentioned very often on here, and I don't remember a lot about him. What was the story on that guy?

Mathis was the truth. That is hard to forget.

OJ helped create the dirty bird dance lol

Until the recent play of White and Jenkins, we had not had a breaking WR since Tony Martin. Letting him go was a mistake.

I would love to have a copy of this game on DVD. I have it on VHS but the quality stinks. If anyone is making a copy I will gladly buy one for a reasonable fee.

Until the recent play of White and Jenkins, we had not had a breaking WR since Tony Martin. Letting him go was a mistake.

It wasn't because they wanted to. It was looking like he was going to prison for laundering money for a coke dealer when the Falcons cut him. He was later acquited.

It wasn't because they wanted to. It was looking like he was going to prison for laundering money for a coke dealer when the Falcons cut him. He was later acquited.

That is what I mean.They should have waited to get the truth. The truth was he did nothing but give a friend some money. We missed him the next season for sure, along with Jamal's injury, it was over. Even with Jamal without Martin the running game is not nearly as effective.

That is what I mean.They should have waited to get the truth. The truth was he did nothing but give a friend some money. We missed him the next season for sure, along with Jamal's injury, it was over. Even with Jamal without Martin the running game is not nearly as effective.

He was never as good anywhere else as he was for that season in Atlanta. But you could say that for the entire team. It seems that everyone had their career year in 1998.

You forget how good Tuggle was.

But those viking uniforms are irritating. The helmets and jerseys don't match? WTF

Also they should keep this Moss guy. It would stupid to trade him for I don't know a lame linebacker or something...

He was never as good anywhere else as he was for that season in Atlanta. But you could say that for the entire team. It seems that everyone had their career year in 1998.

True, Chandler, Anderson, many had years they had not had before or after.