Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

51FALCON

Falcons and Vikings: Official in game thread.

308 posts in this topic

LOL TO BE HONEST I DONT REMEMBER EITHER OF THEM. I WAS ONLY 14 AT THAT TIME

I was 16 and hated chandler that whole year

I was 1998 so I remember well

Greatest football game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you were a Falcons fan!! LOL!

I was 1998 so I remember well

I've heard different versions of that. Quite possibly you were a decade or 2 older, or a decade or two younger? You really should dish and clarify that for everybody. Or do yoiu just prefer the whole mystery, enigma, riddle thing?

I've heard different versions of that. Quite possibly you were a decade or 2 older, or a decade or two younger? You really should dish and clarify that for everybody. Or do yoiu just prefer the whole mystery, enigma, riddle thing?

After the first 200 birthdays...you really don't keep count, you know?

Graziani is still playing.....

in the Arena league.

He plays for the Philadelphia Soul. They won the championship last year.

:lol:

Hey FalconFrenzy - where did you get the avatar? Did Headshot make those for all of the games? I thought he'd said he was missing a couple. Good to see that show up for the week. Going in my sig if you don't mind.... :)

Hey FalconFrenzy - where did you get the avatar? Did Headshot make those for all of the games? I thought he'd said he was missing a couple. Good to see that show up for the week. Going in my sig if you don't mind.... :)

Yea he has this one,and one for the rams in that thread too.The ones he didnt make were some gms in the middle of the season.

I drank so much beer at the bar (Chicago Pizza) watching this game with my friends. We must of had about 20 pitchers. Their was a huge line just to get into the place. The place was packed full of Falcons fans.

I was drunk, nervous, and sweating my arse off. I about had a heart attack during much of the game. When Anderson kicked that winning field goal the place exploded. One of the greatest times I ever had.