Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

51FALCON

Falcons and Vikings: Official in game thread.

308 posts in this topic

We better figure out how to stop Randy Moss! Jamal Anderson is going to have a field day today! It's Chris Chandler's time to shine!

If we playe like we did against San Francisco last week, then we have a good shot!

(that game against SF is the only playoff game I have been too! I was 18 years old, just out of high school and working full time...bought tickets for me and my dad)

THE GREATEST INVENTION IS THE BLUE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE AND THE YELLOW LINE ACROSS THE FIELD TO INDICATE A FIRST DOWN LOL

Not having our fullback Bob Christian for that game and the Super Bowl really hurt our running game.

no lie that dude should be in our ring of honor at the dome he was so crucial

i wish i had nfln :(

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO RIGHT????

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">