WOW! Baldy just killed Sterling on "Playbook NFC"

falconchef

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats been over looked has been how many sacks our o-line has given up. only 14 sacks in 14 games. our 2 TE formation plus the fact ryan gets rid of the ball so quick has really been a success this year. hats off to our play calling and adjustments to our line coach and matt ryan.

What the **** is Sterling's problem? He always picks against the Falcons? Saying that AP is gonna have 200 yards rushing. We aren't the Detroit Lions. :angry:

if you don't remember.......his career was ended by us. I can't remember who and when, but he had a career ending neck injury in the game we played them. I'd pick against us all the time too lol

This guy Jackson stepped in against a defense that did not prepare for him and had a good game....now folks think he's a future pro bowler. Reminds me of Vick minus the ground game. Which means he's basically a garbage QB.

I don't think he's garbage. In fact, when they benched him earlier this year, I felt that they were jumping the gun. I think he may turn out to be a good QB. But, I'm still with Baldy ... I think we'll win. When our offense doesn't shoot itself in its own foot, there are not many teams out there who can stop it.

Baldy is a board member. He is a Ryan groupie, I think he is the one that says MattRyanisagod. With the picture of Matt Ryan and a girl. I like Baldy. He really seems to be with the Falcons this year, I just can't wait until the Falcons take the Vikings to the woodshed.

MattRyanisagod is really a girl. I talk to her on MSN sometimes.