Michael Turner should be the MVP of the NFL.

Frankie Knuckles

He's a workhorse that made the offense work. His running opened up the passing game.Which enabled Ryan to call multiple plays that a rookie qb normally could not do.

He is close to leading the league in rushing and with him being able to carry the ball over 20 times a game,.The Falcon offense has become one of the best in the league.

If I'm not mistaken he is in the top 3 in every category that ranks running backs.

MVP'S are suppose to make there teams better. He has made the Falcons OUTSTANDING........

Which also should make Ryan the Rookie of the Year....

I truly beleive this and anyone that wants to argue, then I will look up the stats.

He's a workhorse that made the offense work. His running opened up the passing game.Which enabled Ryan to call multiple plays that a rookie qb normally could not do.

He is close to leading the league in rushing and with him being able to carry the ball over 20 times a game,.The Falcon offense has become one of the best in the league.

If I'm not mistaken he is in the top 3 in every category that ranks running backs.

MVP'S are suppose to make there teams better. He has made the Falcons OUTSTANDING........

Which also should make Ryan the Rookie of the Year....

I truly beleive this and anyone that wants to argue, then I will look up the stats.

pigskinp.gif

Turner & Ryan compliment each other perfectly. Turner definitely makes Ryan better, obviously so does Roddy.

Also Turner keeps the the opponents Def on the field & wears them down by the 3rd & 4th quarter.