Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

womfalcs3

MLB 09: The Show (PS3) First Look

181 posts in this topic

RTTS is awesome. I hate the baserunning though. That's my only complaint so far.

I am not a huge fan of the new controls in the baserunning either. You can actually go into the game play options and choose to do some,all or none of your baserunning and fielding opportunities.

It always seems like my teammates take forever at the plate too. I cannot count the number of foul balls I watch while standing on base.

Baserunning can be fun, but with the way the camera shifts I sometimes have trouble running the right way. Stopping on the base you want can be a chore too. My guy has also randomly decided to stand still 5 feet away from the base.

Stealing 2nd and scoring is exciting, though.

Admittedly I have been picked off several times at first. ******** are so tricky sometimes! BTW, does the 3rd base coach ever do any of those signs you're told about? I haven't seen him "swipe his leg" once but every time that screen shows up I have to steal or I lose points.

Baserunning can be fun, but with the way the camera shifts I sometimes have trouble running the right way. Stopping on the base you want can be a chore too. My guy has also randomly decided to stand still 5 feet away from the base.

Stealing 2nd and scoring is exciting, though.

Admittedly I have been picked off several times at first. ******** are so tricky sometimes! BTW, does the 3rd base coach ever do any of those signs you're told about? I haven't seen him "swipe his leg" once but every time that screen shows up I have to steal or I lose points.

The only sign I ever get from him is the Hit and Run sign and 9 times out of 10 the ball is un hittable and I lose point.

Did anybody ever do an online league?

I was going to but, you have to play atleast 10 games online from what I understand and I have not had the time lately.