Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

womfalcs3

MLB 09: The Show (PS3) First Look

181 posts in this topic

I been waiting on this game since i first noticed this thread cause ive never bought the other MLB The Show games but I read all this and looked into and bought into the hype so hopefully its worth it

I been waiting on this game since i first noticed this thread cause ive never bought the other MLB The Show games but I read all this and looked into and bought into the hype so hopefully its worth it

You won't be disappointed. I have yet to hear of anyone who played this series and didn't like it.

i love how it falls a day before my birth day.It always come around march 3/4

i love how it falls a day before my birth day.It always come around march 3/4

Only thing that sucks about that is by opening day the rosters are all messed up.

Yeah I agree with you Remarkable. Batting is very hard for me so far. I've scored 1 run in nearly 6 games. Hopefully I'll get used to it.

Only thing that sucks about that is by opening day the rosters are all messed up.

do we have G.Anderson?

I am still probably a few weeks away.

Minor league rosters are still a few weeks away, so I won't be getting it until then.

Wow I'm so excited for this game. I was thinking of getting 2k9 since I would get limited playing time with the PS3 but it looks like I'd rather keep my $60 and instead play my brother's PS3.

I wonder what Kenshin Kawakami looks like in this game. lol.

My brother pre-ordered it. We should be getting it tomorrow or the day after.

Get this. Local Gamestop opens tonight for "Halo Wars" (w00t -_-) release and I asked the cashier if I could swing by and pick up The Show and he said they're not allowed to do that. Guess I'll have to wait.

It didn't last year on some routers. It would just freeze up before the title screen.

Ah. I have always used a router for my XBL gaming.

Ah. I have always used a router for my XBL gaming.

I usually use one for my ps3 too on the rare occasion that I do play online and there isnt a problem. They just ****ed up something with that particular game last year and for some odd reason they never released a patch to fix it. It wasn't all routers either, just a few specific types.

I usually use one for my ps3 too on the rare occasion that I do play online and there isnt a problem. They just ****ed up something with that particular game last year and for some odd reason they never released a patch to fix it. It wasn't all routers either, just a few specific types.

That would really suck. Especially since they never fixed it. Not that I plan to ever play online. NBA 2k6 is the only online sports game I have had enough tolerance for to play a decent amount of games.

Yes it did suck. I wanted to get into some online frnachise action or something and I thought the game had just totally crapped out but it was interference from the router. SO like I said. Hopefully this years version will not have any problems.

ok....i just got the game...is there anywhere i can go download the minor league rosters.

they won't be done for at least a few weeks. They aren't made by the company, they are made by a bunch of people who manually edit everyone. Go to www.operationsports.com for more info.