Who is your Falcons "sleeper" playmaker for Sunday's game?

BankerBird™

Apart from the "usual suspects" (Ryan, Turner, Abe and/or White), if you had to pick a "sleeper" Falcons player to step up big against the Vikings on Sunday, who would it be? For me, I have to go with Finneran. I just have a feeling that Roddy and Jenkins are going to draw so much attention that a no-name like Finneran just might sneak in there and make a big play or two.

What do you guys think? Who's your "sleeper" playmaker for us?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the guy who has to be huge in this game is Lofton. With AP running behind that line, it'll be very important that our LBs stay clean and on the move. If Lofton is able to stay away from blocks and move sideline to sideline and make plays, it'll contain AP enough to force them to throw it, imo. Personally, I'd love nothing more than to get them in a passing contest. I like our matchups against their receivers.

The first name that popped into my mind is Harry Douglas. After reading the results they have had with returns - I just have this gut feeling he's going to shine this week.

On the defensive side - I'm going to keep my eye on Wire. Babs has been coming on really strong lately and who knows - Jamaal may just make a final push for his job.

Norwood may surprise everyone on kick return duty as well.

The first name that popped into my mind is Harry Douglas. After reading the results they have had with returns - I just have this gut feeling he's going to shine this week.

On the defensive side - I'm going to keep my eye on Wire. Babs has been coming on really strong lately and who knows - Jamaal may just make a final push for his job.

Norwood may surprise everyone on kick return duty as well.

Agreed, the Vikes are very soft with their coverage units.