If you ever wondered how Vikings fans felt after the 98 NFCCG..

durrdbyrd

I was listening to a lot of sports talk radio back then and I just remember listening to a national syndicated radio show (I forget the name or who the host was) after the game while the Broncos/Jets game was on. A Vikings fan called in and delivered this gem: "This loss was worse than walking into my house and seeing my wife in bed with another man." :o:lol: << How I reacted. You know we delivered a crushing blow if witnessing your wife cheating on you is LESS painful.

Other than the unexpected death of a close relative or friend, I can't imagine ANYTHING being more painful than catching my wife in bed (or finding out she'd been in bed) with another man. No way losing a football game could be more painful than that.

I wouldn't think so either. But I guess he was one of the many Vikings fans that year that had already booked flights and hotels in South Florida expecting that there was no way we could beat them.

Other than the unexpected death of a close relative or friend, I can't imagine ANYTHING being more painful than catching my wife in bed (or finding out she'd been in bed) with another man. No way losing a football game could be more painful than that.

Guess were different Bro.

I'd snap a Picture with the cell phone, Run out screaming.... I'm Free!!!!!!!, I'm Free!!!!!

No judge in the world would make me pay a Dime in alimony with Picture evidence of that :lol:

Then again, I'm not happily married at the moment

Guess were different Bro.

I'd snap a Picture with the cell phone, Run out screaming.... I'm Free!!!!!!!, I'm Free!!!!!

No judge in the world would make me pay a Dime in alimony with Picture evidence of that :lol:

Then again, I'm not happily married at the moment

:lol: Don't let your wife read this post.

Chris Carter is still crying over it.

Good.