ITS OFFICIAL: I had "THE" dream

xFalconLord

Last night I had the dream of all dreams.. I was watching an NFL playoff game. Who was in the game you may ask? The Atlanta Falcons were one team. The weather at this venue was very nice. Too nice. In fact, I can honestly tell you that it must have been in a Dome. When I woke up, I knew that it must have been the Vikings Metrodome. Was it though? Could it have been the Georgia Dome? If it was, that would mean we would have won the NFC South.

Either way, its official. The Falcons are going to take care of business and play their first playoff game in a dome.

You know...I've been dreaming a lot about Falcons football this season too. It's funny, because every time I do we end up winning that week. The other day, before I had to head off to class, I decided to take a nap...during that nap I just remember Ryan throwing a perfect slant route TD to Jenkins against the Vikings. Expect it to happen, my dreams don't lie.

You know...I've been dreaming a lot about Falcons football this season too. It's funny, because every time I do we end up winning that week. The other day, before I had to head off to class, I decided to take a nap...during that nap I just remember Ryan throwing a perfect slant route TD to Jenkins against Vikings? Expect it to happen, my dreams don't lie.

I sure hope that slant pass to Jenk comes through. Man I know I really dont dream about football either. I had a dream Tech beat UGA (happened). I had a dream last week that we beat Tampa 31-19 (sort of happened). Now this. I hope they keep coming true.