In case you didn't know, and didn't see it live...

thanat0s

At 9pm tonight the Falcons/Vikings 98 NFC Championship game is on NFL network. I have it taped, but my copy is kind of worn, so It'll be great to get a digital copy on DVD instead. If you haven't seen it, it's one of the greatest games in NFL history, and it'll surely get you pumped for Sunday's contest. B)

I expect the NFL Network ratings will be quite low in the Twin Cities area around that time tonight.

Methinks you might be riight, DoubleB, lol. The Super Bowl day is a complete blur to me, but I remember every detail of that day. It'll be great to relive it since I haven't seen the game in a while.

Methinks you might be riight, DoubleB, lol. The Super Bowl day is a complete blur to me, but I remember every detail of that day. It'll be great to relive it since I haven't seen the game in a while.

I was there at the Super Bowl. I have yet to watch the game on TV however. Haven't even watched any of those "recap" shows they always show around SB time each year.

I was there at the Super Bowl. I have yet to watch the game on TV however. Haven't even watched any of those "recap" shows they always show around SB time each year.

Cool, SC. I partied that whole day, lol. I can barely remember any details of it. I think I've only seen a hilight show once on it. I should track down a copy of it since mine got trashed unfortunately. It was great to be able to see the Championship game again, though. I'm so freakin pumped for Sunday now, I can hardly stand it.