Michael Jenkins...

åntcap24

Maybe it has to with the emergence of Roddy White and the extra attention his way, or maybe Roddy is getting better looks due to Jenkins making the most of his opportunities, but i really feel Jenkins stepped up his game this year.

I was down on him over the past few feeling he wasn;t worth the draft pick we gave up for him.

This year he really is strat to play the way we neeed him to. A nice compliment #2.

Jenk has made me a believer this year. I love the way he plays. He is our biggest target and has made some career-defining catches this season. I hope he keeps playing up to that potential because then we are loaded at WR for quite some time.

Our two first-round "busts" are becoming legit stars on our team.

For me he has...

My beef with Jenkins has always been his ability to hang on to the high ball. In the past, not only has he had problems catching it, but frequently he'd bat it up in the air for an easy pick.

But he's really gotten better in this aspect of his game and while not the threat Roddy is, is an absolute great compliment to him and a solid blocker in the run game to boot.

It looked like he was on the way out but he stepped up. Kudos!