ryan named rookie of the week!

rusty grove

If it was based on performance, this is still shocking to me. Too many other weeks he should've won it, but I guess a poster above is saying you can't win it if the team loses?

I love me some Matty, but Tashard Choice would have been my honest objective vote for this week. (*puts flame suit on*)

Have you not noticed that for rookie of the week, offensive player of the week, defensive player of the week and coach of the week that they only pick players from winning teams?

I agree Choice deserved it, but Dukes and Woodson walking off because he won it is ridiculous. I don't know if the producers are telling them to be more ridiculous, but I think everyone gets the fact that one of them was OL and so won't shut up about that, and the other was defense and gets pissed off every time a defensive player or Steve Slaton doesn't win it. He didn't deserve it this week, but he deserved it in weeks past, and I think it was a win that came from name recognition, positive press and him not having strong competition. They act like it's the end of the world. He's the best rookie of an impressive class, who cares if he gets away with one.