Ryan wins ROW

sdogg

NEW YORK -- Voters on NFL.com and via Sprint wireless service have made their choice. Quarterback Matt Ryan is the Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week for games played from December 11 - 15, the NFL announced today.

Ryan completed 15 of 23 passing attempts for 206 yards in the Falcons’ 13-10 overtime win against NFC South rival Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He also won the award in Week 6.

Ryan was selected from among five finalists through fan votes on NFL.com and via Sprint wireless service. The other finalists were running back Tashard Choice of the Dallas Cowboys, linebacker Jerod Mayo of the New England Patriots, running back Steve Slaton of the Houston Texans and running back Jonathan Stewart of the Carolina Panthers.

After the regular season, five players will be nominated for Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year honors. Fans can vote for the winner on NFL.com and via Sprint wireless service throughout the month of January. The winner will be announced at a press conference at Super Bowl XLIII in Tampa Bay.

Nah not yet, not even close actually in fact if the Falcons can muster these last 2 wins it'll be pretty much neck and neck as to who wins the MVP.

No it won't. Peyton pretty much locked it up last night with his near flawless performance. Frankly I would say that Turner is a better MVP candidate than Ryan.

We won because Denver wasnt up for it and we are use to voting every week.

Makes up for all the weeks he didnt win because of Denver fans Cheating.

Tampa's Defense,

he was steady like a Rock 200 yards,

The Competiton was non existent this week

only stewart had one TD

We won because Denver wasnt up for it and we are use to voting every week.

Makes up for all the weeks he didnt win because of Denver fans Cheating.

Tampa's Defense,

he was steady like a Rock 200 yards,

The Competiton was non existent this week

only stewart had one TD

I guess you didn't watch the Cowboys game and see Choice play. He looked really good out there running and catching the football.

I guess you didn't watch the Cowboys game and see Choice play. He looked really good out there running and catching the football.

Probably because we are on a FALCONS mb - not a cowgirls mb. You'll get more agreement over there.

Personally, I hope Choice and the rest of the cowpukes have the worst game of their entire career and get stomped tomorrow night, just sayin'