How crazy will the next two weeks be?

ThunderCookie

I had high hopes for the Panties losing there last two till I saw how the Giants have been playing without Plax and Jacobs. However if the Giants do somehow win, I could see the Aints playing spoiler next week.

Then we could actually knock the kittens out of the playoffs if Dallas could win, what a turn of events that would be! I do not count on the Saints for anything though!

Then we could actually knock the kittens out of the playoffs if Dallas could win, what a turn of events that would be! I do not count on the Saints for anything though!

as much as i hate the panthers, i'd rather them make the playoffs, for one i hate the cowboys for 2 it would be great to whoop carolinas *** one more time! so dont be rooting for dallas to win anything.

The Falcons and Bucs are looking at back-to-back must wins for the playoffs and the Saints might be spoiling for a fight week 17 if Carolina loses to the Giants. This could be the most exciting finish in the NFCS ever.

HR, let's just get it over this weekend. We can clinch a spot if we win and the buccies and Cowgirls lose...We can do it, man!