Recruiting Class 2009: How much space does you think your team has and..

SacFalcFan

who do you think you finish with and what is one guy you don't think you will get, but wish you could. Also give me one sleeper that isn't a 4 star that you think makes an impact right away.

Here is the example:

Georgia Bulldogs 2009 Class:

Right now we have 16 verbal commitments. I believe we will take 24 total which is 1 more than many think we will take.

Here is who I believe UGA gets:

1. Branden Smith - CB

2. Cameron Kenney - WR

3. Montez Robinson - DE

4. Bobby Massie - Big ole OT

5. Orson Charles - TE

6. Marlon Brown - WR

7. Jake Harfman - K

8. Pernell Mcphee- DE

The one player i don't believe we will get, but would love to have is Safety Jawanza Starling.

My sleeper is Shawn Williams Safety. The guy is a playmaker and IMO the most underrated player so far committed to Georgia.

I think UGA takes 3 total DE in this class. It's clear to the staff that our DEs need some help bigtime and right away. I don't think we get Starling. I think UF gets him.

who do you think you finish with and what is one guy you don't think you will get, but wish you could. Also give me one sleeper that isn't a 4 star that you think makes an impact right away.

Here is the example:

Georgia Bulldogs 2009 Class:

Right now we have 16 verbal commitments. I believe we will take 24 total which is 1 more than many think we will take.

Here is who I believe UGA gets:

1. Branden Smith - CB

2. Cameron Kenney - WR

3. Montez Robinson - DE

4. Bobby Massie - Big ole OT

5. Orson Charles - TE

6. Marlon Brown - WR

7. Jake Harfman - K

8. Pernell Mcphee- DE

The one player i don't believe we will get, but would love to have is Safety Jawanza Starling.

My sleeper is Shawn Williams Safety. The guy is a playmaker and IMO the most underrated player so far committed to Georgia.

I think UGA takes 3 total DE in this class. It's clear to the staff that our DEs need some help bigtime and right away. I don't think we get Starling. I think UF gets him.

You think we have a shot at actually landing McPhee?

You think we have a shot at actually landing McPhee?

There is a reason behind him putting off his decision week after week and I think we have something to do with it...I in turn don't think we'll land Charles he's taking what Aaron has to say in to consideration but ultimately I think he's a Cane.