Who replaced Predator when he comes out?

vikesfan

Chauncey Davis usually rotates in when Abe goes out ... he's better against the run, and most teams run away from him. Still he gets some pressure, I think he has 2 sacks and a FF this season.

aside from abraham, and babs, davis has probably been the best player on D-line this year.

aside from abraham, and babs, davis has probably been the best player on D-line this year.

Agree ... he's not the "All-out-passrusher", but he plays very smart. He might not be "flashy" but he's very good against the run. I really like that rotation, Davis and Abe are great, now we only have to fix the other side, or get some pressure from JA98. I think he's not bad against the run, but I would like him to get a little more pressure on the QB, just enough to get double-teams off Abe and/or Babs. (right now the other teams usually double Babs and have a TE to help out on Abe)

Since he rotates, WHo goes in on run plays and is he any good?

Another thing to consider is that this is a new scheme on D with Rooks and new players making key contributions. This D has gotten better over the year.

And Stats are a little skewed-Brees ,for example, threw for 200+ yards and 2 TDs [ one on the last play of the game] AFTER the game was out of hand- Falcons played prevent the entire fourth quarter. Looks really bad for passing Stats- didn't mean a thing.

Since he rotates, WHo goes in on run plays and is he any good?

The Falcons use everyone in the rotation frequently. Abe and Anderson will switch spots from time to time to create mismatches. Each of them plays around 60% of the snaps. The other 40% are shared by Chauncey Davis and Kroy Bierman for the most part. Anderson and Davis are solid players. Bierman is still getting his feet wet and makes some mistakes.