Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Left Coast

Bob Christian #44 Black Jersey XL

7 posts in this topic

Hmmm....this is going to be pretty tough to find, to be honest. You're probably going to have to have one custom made from either Falcons365.com or NFLshop.com. It could get pretty expensive, though.

I know that you can get a replica jersey customized with Christian's name and number on it for probably around $80 or so. If you're looking to get the authentic one like the players wear in games, then it will probably cost you in the $250-300 range.

I've gotten a customized Jerious Norwood replica jersey (from NFLshop) before they started making his (a couple years ago). The jersey came via Fed-Ex a few days later, but the numbers and letters were very, very wrinkled. After soaking it in water and drying it for a very short time, the wrinkles still haven't come out completely. Just something to keep in mind.

Thanks, I figured as much..........Not looking for authentic, just the all black so I can lounge around on Sundays.........

Thanks for the reply

I have a few custom replicas and they came out pretty good. the custom ones usually last longer than the normal replicas.

You might have trouble getting a christian though, since we still had the old unis when he retired. If you don't mind getting hiis name on a new one then it will be easy, but if you want one like what he used to wear it will be tough.

You can try checking ebay for a blank old style jersey, sometimes they pop up on there.

Thanks- I will try the old uni route..............nothing like running around on a sunday with an old jersey that says CHRISTIAN on the back. He was an unsung hero and sunday and Christian go well together........................