what are your pet's names

rvrndzombii

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good on ya'll for fostering those needy animals.

We had 3 pets, 2 dogs & a cat.

Corgi/Beagle mix - Jack

Boxer & something small w/an underbite mix - Addie

And a longhair black & white cat. She was a beauty - Bootsy

We had to scale down our lives considerably as of late, so now we only have Jack. But we were very lucky to find good homes for our other 2 pets. It was like losing family members, I swear.

I shouldn'ta come in here. Now, I'm sad. :(

joeypool.jpg

Black Lab/ Border Collie mix Joey doing what he loves Best

4601.jpg

Pitt Bull my wife gave the gay name of Westyn to, rescued from L.A. while she was on Vacation.. What a ***** to fly him back to NJ

Mitchcopy.jpg

Bernese mountain dog/ collie mix Mitch. going on 13 years old

Jane.jpg

Lab/ Dalmation mix Jane, fostered her for a bit. She was an absolute Angel. never did a thing wrong. got adopted and they claimed she bit someone. That got her Killed.

Trust me when I tell you, That dog didn't bite anyone

I am the pet. My master is a cat named Fred. Fred is a very demanding master. If I forget to clean his litter box he reminds me by urinating on the basement floor. If I forget to feed him he reminds me by meowing at the top of his lungs while I'm trying to sleep. He even sleeps on my bed (on my pillow). One day I am going to leave home and never come back because I don't like serving my master.

Guest Regular Guy

We have two Pomeranians. Duke is a 3 year old Orange Sable boy and Shelby is a 10 week old Blue Sable girl. Both are VERY sweet pups :)

duke.jpg DUKE - The Little Lion

shelby.jpg SHELBY - Poofy Baby!!

My daughter has a Ferret named Mickey and 2 Robo Dwarf Hamsters named Stewie and Rupert!

Soon to come a 55 gal aquarium, not sure if I am going to do Fresh or salt yet.

Sad day,

Going to have to put Bijou down this Sat. she is having 70% kidney Failure.

That is awful news, man. One of the hardest things to do, but it's for the best.

Are you going to get another dog? I know Whippets have a tendency to need constant companionship, especially if they were raised around another dog. I've wanted a Whippet for a long time, but I'm on tour too much to be able to commit enough time to one right now.

We have a rescued dog (looks like a Corgie with longer legs, so I think he may be Akita) named Jangles and a black cat we found on the front door when he was a kitten named Stiv.

That is awful news, man. One of the hardest things to do, but it's for the best.

Are you going to get another dog? I know Whippets have a tendency to need constant companionship, especially if they were raised around another dog. I've wanted a Whippet for a long time, but I'm on tour too much to be able to commit enough time to one right now.

We have a rescued dog (looks like a Corgie with longer legs, so I think he may be Akita) named Jangles and a black cat we found on the front door when he was a kitten named Stiv.

K-train, Clown, and Sivik.

Thanks for the kind words!

It definitely sucks!!! She was a great pet, companion and an awesome friend!!

In regards to another friend for Flaco, we are undecided at this point. Probably leaning towards no. He is rarely alone ( from humans), and as Bijou got older she didn't really play (chase) him much anymore, only short bursts. I knew she was old, but she really had no signs or symptoms until Thursday. Then it all went down from there.

Me and My Wife will deal with it, but I dread answering my 2.5 year old's questions. And at that age they ask over and over again.

I know its the right thing to do, but it isn't an easy decision! :mellow:

Thanks again!