what are your pet's names

rvrndzombii

i have dogs.....both humane society rescues.....one is a pitt bull and jack russell mix....verbena

the other one...is....um....he is ....er......well he is kinda yellowish....he is tucker....

and 2 bassets....otis and magnolia (maggie)

i know there have to be some interesting pets and names out there

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, so how does that work?

its easy brotha, just have a marine tank set up, and strong filtration and do frequent water changes. you can buy them pretty cheap if u want a basic one like mine they go between 30-80 bucks depending on size. if u want a very colorful one (poisonous) theres a spot called keen reefs off of lawrenceville hwy u can call and order one (they dont keep them in stock, its to hard to keep them from escaping) just be there to pick it up the day it comes in. u can even get a blue ring which is gorgeous and stays pretty small, but if u get bit its pretty much automatic death.

its easy brotha, just have a marine tank set up, and strong filtration and do frequent water changes. you can buy them pretty cheap if u want a basic one like mine they go between 30-80 bucks depending on size. if u want a very colorful one (poisonous) theres a spot called keen reefs off of lawrenceville hwy u can call and order one (they dont keep them in stock, its to hard to keep them from escaping) just be there to pick it up the day it comes in. u can even get a blue ring which is gorgeous and stays pretty small, but if u get bit its pretty much automatic death.

man thats cool....but arent those salt water aquariums a lot of work??

man thats cool....but arent those salt water aquariums a lot of work??

hmmm, its expensive. u need alot of live rock at $4-8 a pound ( pound a gallon is the rule of thumb). once its established its pretty easy to do upkeep but again its expensive cause u have to buy the salt for water changes.

Two Dachshunds: Skyler and Chloe

A Golden Retriever: Belle

An ASPCA Rescue: Jasmine (Shepard Mix)

Three Cats: Ariel, Bailey and Bartok

My wife named them all with the exception of Bartok the cat, we got him way back after I saw The cartoon version of Anastasia, and with his ears that were too big for his head and strange eyes he reminded me of the talking bat. Only cat I've ever loved.

Bartok.jpgbartok_the_bat.gif

l_ed16e1cead868a8ef6507d4fd725ad8b.jpg

That's Alice. She was my favorite dog when I worked at the Atlanta Humane Society. I took her on the mobile adoption bus and walked her everyday. I could not, for the life of me, get anyone to adopt her.

One day she got out of her cage and came into my office; jumping right down on my feet. I knew I had to adopt her.

Here are some dogs that I've fostered this year:

l_f8c5ffe3c44554f0b9946d1c0d2efdab.jpgMolly & Riggs (2months old)

These two survived parvo. My mother adopted the one on the left and the one on the right went to a very nice single mom, who's daughter named him Kevin. (I thought that was a hilarious name for a dog).

m_c0b005cb762afe2eb77c27fe5ba34332.jpgLuna (4months old)

This moron took her out of her puppy cage without permission and dropped her. I nursed her back to health (sprained left leg and rickets).

m_0d59f4bd6052b6a15ee0a10ef05de716.jpgBalboa (9 days old)

He was my toughest foster. I had to bottle feed him every two hours, then take a warm cloth and rub his hind parts to make him go to the bathroom. He squeaked from time to time in his carrier. He was a full blooded American bulldog.

m_c4aecff4624476d2b441cdaf187d10b7.jpgPiglet & Dani (1.5 months)

They pooped all the time. I had just cleaned up the kitchen to take a picture, and Dani pooped right before I snapped the photo.

Piglet is a chow chow mix and Dani is a pit bull terrier mix.