Glenn Sharpe

Norwood32

I didn't know this but Sharpe was activated Dec 9th when Antoine Harris was placed on IR. I'm hoping he gets some playing time at CB vs. the Vikings. I know he won't disappoint.

If your wondering "who the **** is Glenn Sharpe?". He's an UDFA Rookie CB that I really liked pre-draft. I was happy that we signed him as an UDFA. Was a member of our practice squad and just got activated. He also had an INT in pre-season B)

I didn't know this but Sharpe was activated Dec 9th when Antoine Harris was placed on IR. I'm hoping he gets some playing time at CB vs. the Vikings. I know he won't disappoint.

If your wondering "who the **** is Glenn Sharpe?". He's an UDFA Rookie CB that I really liked pre-draft. I was happy that we signed him as an UDFA. Was a member of our practice squad and just got activated. He also had an INT in pre-season B)

I was hoping we'd go after him in the offseason, then sure enough we signed him to the practice squad. He was a solid player at Miami but his stock took a huge fall with that knee injury.

I was hoping we'd go after him in the offseason, then sure enough we signed him to the practice squad. He was a solid player at Miami but his stock took a huge fall with that knee injury.

Exactly. The thing with him was, if he could stay healthy he could be a big steall. So far so good, he's slowly working his way up.

What years was Sharpe in college at Miami for? I'm watching the NCG from the 2002 season (game played in January of 2003).

BTW, he committed the penalty on Chris Gamble (playing WR) that allowed the game to continue in OT. It was a terrible call, though.

Yeah the phantom call. I still can't find out where the pass interference is at

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Pure robbery.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Pure robbery.

Dude was tackling him when the ball was in the air.