Suspension Status?

Audit the Fed

Found a story on the injury.....

Vikings DT Pat Williams suffers shoulder injury

PA SportsTicker

Published: Monday, December 15, 2008

Minnesota Vikings defensive tackle Pat Williams was carted off the field midway through the third quarter of Sunday's 35-14 victory over the Arizona Cardinals with a right shoulder injury.

Part of the "Williams Wall," Pat Williams and fellow defensive tackle Kevin Williams were in the lineup for the second straight week after a federal judge extended an injunction barring the NFL from suspending the two players for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

With the Vikings in control after building a 28-0 halftime lead, Pat Williams did not return. He had his arm in a sling following the game.

The Vikings provided no update on his condition, other than to say he will be re-evaluated Monday.

Minnesota (9-5) remained one game ahead of the Chicago Bears in the NFC North and can clinch the division with a win over Atlanta next week.

I am not trying to make predictions or anything, but I will just say this: Matt Ryan and our passing offense will determine, this weekend, if we are a playoff team or not. I do not see us having the OVERWHELMING success on the ground this week, and regardless of what our defense does, it is incumbent on Ryan and the rest of the guys in the passing game to keep us in it and win this game for us! I really believe this. I hope we play great again on D, and I hope we run it well, but if it just comes down to it, ryan will have to get it done, even if we have to put it int he end zone almost every drive. Sometimes a great player has to take control, and I think this may be one of those games. We will see though, Anyone else see this being the game where we have to air it out a little bit?

"a judge in Minnesota extended his injunction against the suspensions of Will Smith, Deuce McAllister and Charles Grant along with the Vikings' Kevin Williams and Pat Williams for violating the NFL's anti-doping policy."

hmm.. a judge in Minnesota extended their injunction...